My Luminous Cilacap

It's my best time to tell you about my hometown, lvalight's readers. My hometown is Cilacap, the largest regency in Central Java which has many glowing potency. Its nickname is The Luminous Cilacap. 
Cilacap is located in Central Java province, Indonesia. In first paragraph tells that it has many glowing potency such as agriculture, plantation, fishery, art, tourism, until mining. Let's follow me to know what the best cilacap's glowing potential in every sector is!
1. Agriculture 
PADDY
2. Plantation
SOYBEAN AND CORN
3. Fishery
FISH

4. Art

EBEG

5. Tourism
NUSAKAMBANGAN

6. Mining
IRON ORE
So, Cilacap has paddy for agriculture, soybean and corn for plantation, fish for fishery, Ebeg for art, Nusakambangan for tourism, and Iron Ore for mining. Actually the example of every sector in Cilacap is more than six points of it but six points which are shown above are the most famous in Cilacap. 
Everyone asks why Cilacap is called "The Luminous Cilacap". The answer is in first paragraph, because it has many glowing potency. I hope Cilacap's society and Cilacap's government can cooperate each other to improve and develop my Luminous Cilacap to be better and glowing more.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THE LEGEND OF NUSAKAMBANGAN

Heavy rains cause widespread flooding in Jakarta

My Active Brother