My Holiday in Purwokerto

++ I would like to present the example of recount text by telling you about my experience in Purwokerto. Enjoy reading! ^0^


My Holiday in Purwokerto


Three months ago, I went to Purwokerto to visit my friend's boarding house. It took for a week because I spent my time to do many activities and also to play with my friend.
On Monday, I started to wait a bus at 8 AM. After 15 minutes waiting for it, It arrived finally. My trip to Purwokerto by bus took for an hour. After I arrived in bus station, I found my friend waiting for me in waiting room. After that, my friend and I went to my friend's boarding house to take a rest all day long.
On Tuesday until Saturday, we did many activities such as playing danzbase in gamezone, telling our story each other, going to curug, and spending our time in boarding house. I thought playing danzbase was really fun. We followed the censor of dance in monitor. After three minutes playing it, we got score S. S meant perfect. And the experience in there which was awesome was in Curug. We could see waterfall in there. In addition, in the center of it, there was a place which love shaped. We took some pictures in there. There was so beautiful!
@Curug Jenggala, Purwokerto
My friend (Amazona Mega Ramadhanty) and I was in
Love shaped, Curug's waterfall

On Sunday, I left Purwokerto at 9 AM. My holiday with my friend was so really awesome and unforgettable.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THE LEGEND OF NUSAKAMBANGAN

Heavy rains cause widespread flooding in Jakarta

My Active Brother