My Active Brother

++ The Example of Descriptive Text

My Active Brother

I would like to introduce my brother to all of you. My brother's name is Tommy Bagus Avilla. He is 11 years old. His school at Adipala's one elementary school.
His characteristics who can be described from my first sight based on appearance are his curly hair, his big eyes, his chubby cheeks, his big body, and the last important thing is he's taller than me. Of course I don't like the way he says that I am shorter than him.
Clash of Clans
My brother's favourite game
And then, he's an active person. When I feel bored, he always brings me some food or drinks. Moreover, he always asks me if I want to be bought some snacks or not. Certainly, one of his hobbies is eating. Besides eating, he likes playing games. The most game which he likes is COC (Clash of Clans). I don't know when he learns it but I think he is brilliant. He knows how to attack and defend on every games that he plays. On education, he loves mathematics. When it is related to Clash of Clans, he can count how much budget which he releases and receives.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THE LEGEND OF NUSAKAMBANGAN

Heavy rains cause widespread flooding in Jakarta